To provide a secure API, use of the HTTPS protocol is mandatory.
In order to maintain version integrity into the future, the API is versioned. All calls currently begin with the following prefix:
Wherever possible, the API seeks to implement repeatable patterns with logical, representative URLs and descriptive HTTP verbs. Below are some examples and conventions you will see throughout the documentation.
- LIST will retrieve informaton about a collection
- GET will retrieve informaton about an element
- CREATE will create an element in a collection
- UPDATE will update a single element in a collection
- DELETE will destroy a single element